Learn where your money will go as an expatriate here. The cost of living in Singapore is one of the highest of any expat hub.
Archive | BlogRSS feed for this section
Being able to drive is important to many who are living in Singapore. This includes those who like to drive to work in Singapore or those who just enjoy the freedom it brings. Learn about the challenges, offenses and the costs involved in Singapore.
Learn about student life in Singapore and the quality of the system here. Working in Singapore as a student can be tough, but you will be rewarded by a world-class document at the end…
Before you look for a place to live in Singapore, read our introductory guide here. The high standard of living in Singapore makes it an expensive place to live. Read here to help you in your hunt for your first home in Singapore.
With English as the primary language of business, teaching English work in Singapore is suitably popular. Learn more about getting a job teaching English here.
Singapore is Asia’s job hub for this sector. Learn more about the job market here and working in this sector in Singapore.
Join our Linked In Group to Connect with Live Advice on Working in, Moving to & Living in Singapore for Expats
Make your queries on Working & Living in Singapore here
- The Cost of Living in Singapore in 2013 May 15, 2013
- Driving in Singapore: Car Leasing, Buying and Rules of the Road November 11, 2012
- Studying in Singapore: MBA Programs and Masters Degree October 31, 2012
- Renting in Singapore: An Introduction October 29, 2012
- Teaching English in Singapore October 28, 2012
- Cost of Living in Singapore in 2012 June 4, 2012
- Your Guide to Working in Singapore June 5, 2012
- Where to Live in Singapore: Your Guide May 5, 2012
- Looking for Work in Singapore: Before you leave home September 8, 2012
- Short Term Accommodation in Singapore July 9, 2012
Updates on Life in Singapore
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Life & Work in Singapore on Twitter (@gatewaysing)
Follow @gatewaysing on Twitter